Aptitude is driven by energetic young minds that have extensive experience in Publicity, Media Liaison (consulting, strategies and planning), Public Relations, Artists and Events Management. This is due to having worked with clients and projects such as:
- Paco Rabbane, Calvin Klein and Carolina Herrera launches (ASCO)
- Telkom Knock-Out
- Nokia SA Youth in Design
- Sugar & Groove (ANC Centenary)
- Annual 60s brand (Nelspruit & Mafikeng)
- The SA Sports Awards
- The National Teachers’ awards
- SAB (Miller Eve/ Sarita Gold Carpet/ Café & Strada Peroni/Castle Lite Cold Zone & Explosion/ Black Label Big Bash Tour)
- Royal Spring Party (Venda Annual Event)
- Toyota 50th Celebration
- 2010 FIFA World Cup
- Sane Productions
- Nestle (Tex/Milks/Quality Street)
- The Salvation Army
- Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! NYE Party
- Analogue Nites
Publicist to: Comedian Chris Mapane, Major League DJs, DJ Speedsta, Miza Modibedi, running specialist Tshepo Khoza, actress Rami Chuene and child-star Cleo Filander. (Profiles are available on request)
We have strong ties with media personalities whom we source for appearances, guest-speaking and/or performances.
Aptitude Consulting implements the following:
Media Relations & Strategies
- Place your message in the correct place to the correct key opinion leaders (KOL)
- Press Kits
- Appropriate procedures executed to gain maximum exposure.
- Develop communications material including press releases, fact sheets, website copy and briefing notes for the media.
- Liaise with journalists/media outlets and map their areas of focus against the organisations’.
- Media monitoring
- Formulate relationships with other officers to achieve our major media and campaign objectives
- Assist with the development, implementation and evaluation of corporate communications policy and protocols.
- Formation to execution
- Create relevant media plans
- Provide artists, hostesses, models etc
- Get appropriate media coverage and attendees
- Sponsorship management
- Corporate Gifts
- Unique corporate/business gifts to promote your company and thank your clients/guests.
Social Media Services
- Creating and developing the brand
- Selling the brand to the public/media using the various media mediums (Print, Online, Radio, Television)
- Brand maintenance and sustainability
- Brand endorsements
Crisis Public Relations
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blogging etc